Y’all know I love lists, so I thought today we’d have a silly one. 🙂
But it’s also NOT silly because it’s good to be prepared. You know, just in case.
To successfully survive the Zombie Apocalypse, I would need:
1. Sunscreen (or tinted moisturizer that has sunscreen in it)
2. A year’s supply of diet coke (no way I’m fighting zombies while under-caffeinated)
3. An atlas or a book of maps, because there won’t be internet service so my phone and Google maps will be useless
4. A tool kit including a large hammer
5. A boy, perferably one who looks cute while slightly scruffy, can protect me, is handy, and can wield a gun. Alternate: my dad.
6. A gun (see number 5) and unlimited ammunition
7. My best friend, mostly because she comes pre-loaded with medical supplies and training tape which is useful in almost any situation, but also because we tend to be codependent.
8. Lots of socks and clean underwear
9. MREs for when we can’t break in and get stuff from zombie-fied grocery stores
10. Mascara because I never ever leave the house with out it
What do you need to survive the zombie apocalypse? Am I the only one who thinks of these things?