1. I’m sorry I don’t have a recipe post today. It’s research season at work which means I’m doing literature searches and filling article requests nonstop. Needless to say, I’m tired.
2. I ordered a light box! My therapist thinks that I might have Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) so I’m going to try it out and see if it helps. Does anyone have any experiences with light boxes?
3. I really want everything in this pin. Too bad it’s all super expensive.
4. I really want to make these. Like right now. So I can eat them.
5. Last week it was pushing 70° and all the flowers and trees started blooming. This week its in the 40s and sleeting. Alabama weather is weird.
6. I’ve been thinking about starting to plan my garden. I’m thinking of growing tomatoes, basil, and maybe zucchini or squash. My rosemary from last spring is still alive (and huge!) so there’s no need for more of that. What are you thinking of planting this year.
7. Today is Valentine’s Day. Do I care? No. What am I doing? Eating dinner with my parents and then going home to clean out my DVR.
8. I got Netflix Instant recently and so far it has been an excellent tool for procrastination. I’m almost done with season 2 of SVU, halfway through the first season of Gossip Girl, and am forming an obsession with Friday Night Lights.
9. I have made very little progress on my house list. All I’ve done is hang some pictures. I need to get busy.
10. I’m out of things. What are you up to today?