This month, instead of having one goal for my five categories, I am simply listing out my goals. As we all know, things are not that easy for me these days, and while I still want to set goals and attempt to achieve them, I don’t want to put a lot of pressure on myself. One of the (many) reasons I have such bad anxiety is that I bring a lot of stress on myself. So, to help me remain calmer and to simply, I didn’t worry about coming up with a goal to fit each category.
So my goals:
1. Have six no-spend days.
2. Aim for two or more no-drive days.
3. Stick my blogging schedule.
4. Do some sort of physical activity three times a week.
5. Submit my tax return.
6. Get back to using my housekeeping list to keep up with the housework.
7. Read 4 books.
8. Stick to my menu plan to avoid eating out.
Those are my goals. Some are simple and already mostly done (like my taxes) and reading 4 books shouldn’t be a problem. The rest, especially the no-drive days, should prove to be fairly challenging. We’ll see how I did at the end of the month!
What are your February goals?