I’m doing my monthly and yearly goals a little differently this year. You can read all about that here.
1. Budget – Stick to my spending limits. I set some spending limits last month, but now I’ve got to stick to them. I may need to redo some of the limits, but I hope to do my best to stick to the limits I’ve set for myself. I have a feeling that my grocery budget may be the hardest one to stick with, but I’m going to try!
2. Food – Try at least one new recipe a week. I’ve done this before, to decent success, so I thought I would give it another shot. My to-try recipe stack is getting really extreme and trying new recipes is a great way to fix that problem. I have two new recipes in this week’s menu plan, so that’s a good start so far!
3. Blogging – Move to my own domain name! I’m so excited about this goal! I’ve been working with a blog designer and she suggested I go ahead and buy and move to my own domain, so the plan for this month is to buy and move the blog to a new domain. Get ready for some big changes!
4. Social – Make plans with friends and stick to them. I’m keeping this goal from last month because I don’t feel like I kept to it as much as I could have. I hope to make social plans at least twice a week, but I’m not going to put a requirement on it. The goal is to avoid turning into a hermit and get my butt off the couch.
5. Personal – Get back to doing my quiet times. I’ve fallen off the wagon on this and it’s time to get back on. It always makes my day better when I start off with a reading and prayer, but I don’t have anything against doing it a night or when I find the time. As long as I get back into the habit.
Have you set your monthly goals? Want to share?