So today I thought I would round up some of my favorite “how to” posts that I’ve written. PLUS I have a bonus “how to” for you on cleaning your dishwasher! Sounds fun, yes?
And now for your bonus how to!!
How To Clean Your Dishwasher
I’m sure you’re thinking I’m crazy for cleaning my dishwasher because isn’t something that cleans dishes already clean? That would be a negative. Luckily, it’s crazy easy to clean your dishwasher.
- Check the bottom of the dishwasher and the drain for any spare food scraps and large chunks of waste (gross I know). Clear out whatever you find.
- Place a measuring cup full of white vinegar in the top rack of your empty (!!) dishwasher.
- Run the water in your sink to get it hot. You want to start your dishwasher with hot water right away.
- Run the dishwasher on the longest, hottest setting.
- When it’s finished and dry, open the door, remove the measuring cup (now full of regular water), and wipe down any remaining grease, food stains, etc you see.
Time to share. What are your favorite “how to” tips and tricks?