1. Budget – Put money into savings. Done! I transferred money into two of my savings accounts. If I can just keep this up, I’ll be well on my way to meeting some of my savings goals!
2. Food – Cook more. If I’m counting correctly, I cooked 12 dinners this month. Not bad considering I was out of town for almost an entire week. I did feel like I was cooking more than I had in a while, and I only got stressed about cooking once. I also baked muffins for breakfasts twice this month, but I only baked bread once. I need to get bake into the swing of making all of my own breads.
3. Blogging – Blog. Period. Counting this blog post, I have blogged 26 times this month, up from 20 in April. I did some scheduling in advance and took the time when I could find it to at least get something down. There were very few days when I felt stressed about not having anything posted. I’d really like to keep this up because it’s a great feeling!
4. Social – Maintain a balance. This was hard this month because I was traveling for almost a week in the middle, but I think I did pretty good at the beginning of the month. One of my closest friends is finally home from school (she just graduate law school – congrats Laura!!), so I see lots of outings in my future. I need to try to keep up a balance between being at home and being out, for both my budget and my sanity’s sake.
5. Personal – Organize my office. For the second month in a row, I have failed on this goal. Oops. I realized my reason though, when I was writing my guest post for the blog swap. I didn’t set at SMART goal so we can blame my laziness on that, right?
Did you set goals this month? How did you do?