1. Budget – Put money into savings. I haven’t been as diligent as I would like when it comes to saving money. Instead of focusing so much on how much I’m spending, I want to turn my attention to the things I want to save for and actually putting money into my various savings accounts.
2. Food – Cook more. I feel like I’ve falling down on cooking lately. I love to cook and try new recipes so this month that’s what I’m going to do! I’ve already built some new things into my menu and I plan on cooking smaller portions to help curb any food waste that may occur.
3. Blogging – Blog. Period. I’ve made some changes and I have even more changes coming later this month, but my focus needs to remain on providing good content. As always, let me know if there is something you would like to see me blog about and I’ll keep attempting to write natural, personal, and random posts about whatever I can think of.
4. Social – Maintain a balance. This goes along with cooking more, I think. I love going out to dinner with friends, but a) it’s expensive and b) it stresses me out to be out most every night. But, I don’t need to hide away either. A good, solid, balance is needed.
5. Personal – Organize my office. This is the same as last month, because I didn’t do it. And it needs to be done. I went looking for something yesterday and couldn’t find it. I must fix that before I lose something really important in my mess.
What are your goals for this month?