1. Budget – Aim for 10 no-spend days. At some point this month, I lost track of my no spend days, but as far as I can tell, I had 6. So I definitely didn’t meet my goal, but I at least had one per week. I did a lot of quick stops instead of batching my errands, mostly because I’ve been sick almost the whole month. There was also some eating out. On the bright side some of those days that should have been no-spend ending up being days where I bought Christmas presents. I’m about 3/4 of the way done with my shopping if you want to find the silver lining in the ridiculous amount of money I spent this month.
2. Food – Stick to my menu plan. This wasn’t my most successful month mainly dealing with me being sick for so long. Sick Lizy does not like to cook. Not a bad month overall, because I can only remember two times that I ate out when I had something planned, but I definitely didn’t cook everything I said I would.
3. Blogging – Stick to my schedule. Other than the weekends, when I never find the time to sit down and blog, I did really well with this goal. I didn’t blog every day, but I had something posted pretty much every week day this month. With my rigorous cookie schedule, December looks like it will be a good blogging month as well. I’ve definitely seen a jump in my stats and I think I produced some quality posts this month as well as saw the return of my guest post series, so overall, I’m very happy with this month’s blogging.
4. Social – Do something social at least once a week. This was not a month where I sat around moping in my loneliness. I did something with friends at least once a week this month, plus more. With the holiday season beginning, I feel like I’m going to be busy whether I want to or not.
5. Personal – Start getting ready for Christmas. As I mentioned earlier, I am about 75% done with my shopping. My list is finally complete so I know what else I need to buy, but the real challenge is getting everything made that I want to. I think I will be devoting a good bit of time to that this weekend. I would like to have everything finished soonish so I can stuff in the mail. I’m all decorated for Christmas as well, so the house definitely ready to celebrate along with me! And the good news is that Caty has yet to attempt to climb the tree. Hopefully it stays that way.
How did you do on your November goals?