For readers who are overwhelmed by the idea of real food, unsure what steps to take in their kitchen and meal planning, or just looking for more delicious whole foods recipes, this bundle is packed full of value. With dozens of tips, hundreds of recipes and a complete 7-day meal plan, plus a shopping guide and activities for children, this collection is the perfect how-to for anyone on a real food journey.
And readers can now choose between the PDF, Kindle or ePUB versions of the ebooks in each bundle. (Other digital products may be included in different formats, as noted in their descriptions.)
Individually, these ebooks are worth more than $100, but this week only they’re available for more than 95% off!
- 7-Day Real Food Challenge by Roxanne King
- Real Food Nutrition for Kids by Kristen Michaelis
- Real Food for the Real Homemaker from Real Food Cookbooks
- Real Food Hits the Road by Millie Cooper
- Eating Additive Free Cookbook & Shopping Guide by Christy Pooschke