Yeah, yeah. I dropped off the face of the Earth. Again. I’m sure you’re not surprised. Work has been super busy, I’ve been really tired, blah, blah, blah. Excuses, excuses, excuses.
Anyway…I thought I’d share a few things that have happened lately.
1. Caty has continued on her mission to destroy every roll of toilet paper ever made.
2. I went to a medical library conference at Callaway Gardens and The Carpenter came with me. We stayed at the newish Lodge and Spa which I highly recommend. The rooms are really nice and the showers are incredible.
3. We were without a second librarian for about a month during the busiest time of the year for the library. I only had one meltdown and didn’t kill anyone. So, overall, a success. A new librarian has been hired so my life is infinitely easier now.
4. I started watching Game of Thrones. The jury’s still out.
5. I’ve been doing some rereading of a few older Nora Roberts single titles. Good stuff.
6. I took a day off work a few weeks ago and took The Carpenter’s kids to the zoo. The zoo has this animatronic dinosaur exhibit going on and the kids had a blast.
7. The Carpenter and I went to the Maroon 5 concert last week. I’ve been a fan since I saw them at a local music festival back in high school before Maroon 5 was Maroon 5 and Adam Levine was Adam Levine. The concert was great, and despite my concern, our seats in the upper deck ended up being really awesome. Side note: why in the world are concerts so expensive?!
8. I went to a local RWA meeting to hear one of my favorite bloggers speak about social media and ended up having dinner with her and some other really awesome ladies. I had tons of fun and came away really inspired to try and start writing again.
9. My dad helped me till up my garden this past weekend to get ready for spring planting. It’s going to be a little while before I can get anything in the ground, but it’s nice to have the plot all ready to go.
10. Caty tried to steal a Reese’s Egg from me Sunday night. If she wasn’t so cute, she’d be banished.
So that’s what I’ve been up to. What about you?