1. Budget – Reevaluate! I seem to be having an awful lot of trouble staying within my budgets. Am I simply shopping too much? Are my budgets too small? It’s time to get to the bottom of this mystery and reevaluate either my budget or my spending.
2. Food – Continue trying at least one new recipe a week and cooking from cookbooks. I did really well with this last month and I want to keep it up. I also want to do some baking now that it’s (hopefully!) cooling off. I really enjoy taking treats to work, but I haven’t done that lately. I’ve got lots of new cookies and muffins to try and a bunch of hungry residents to feed!
3. Blogging – Write something (anything!) once a day. This has been my blogging goal for the past two months, and I’m doing okay, but not great. I have a new blogging planner, so I’m hoping to use that to plan out my posts and work on them everyday.
4. Social – Entertain. I really want to have some friends over for a game and really go all out, with lots of good food. I really want to have a holiday open house sometime in December, so now is the time to start thinking and planning for that. Ever since I read The Reluctant Entertainer, I’ve been itching to have people over, and there’s no time like the present!
5. Personal – Do some sort of exercise two or three days a week. It doesn’t have to be a lot, but something to get me off the couch and moving. I’m hoping it will cool down some this month (after a month of straight upper 90s!) and I can get outside and do some walking.
What are your goals for September? Is anyone else so incredibly excited (like me!) for fall?