1. I’m a terrible blogger. Seriously. The last time I blogged was in early June about my June goals. Which included getting back to a regular blogging schedule. Clearly, that didn’t happen.
2. I got an iPad! Technically, it’s for work but that doesn’t mean I can’t have some fun with it. Any recommendations for fun apps?
3. I’ve expanded my Pinterest boards slightly, and have plans to do more moving around and reorganizing so I can find all those yummy recipes I’ve pinned. (Need a Pinterest invite? Let me know!)
4. I’ve officially read 31 books this year and am currently in the middle of 2 more!
5. My garden is out of control. Seriously. My squash plants are huge. They are too big to not be producing a lot of fruit. So far I’ve gotten 2 zucchini, have another one growing, and have watched 4 tiny squash(es?) die.
6. On the other hand, I’ve picked 20 or so cherry tomatoes and they show no signs of slowing down. My big tomatoes are starting to ripen so I see lots of tomato-basil salads in my future!
7. If you leave near me and want some basil, rosemary, and/or parsley, let me know! I really should have listened to my own advice from last year and only planted one plant of each. I’ll never use all of it and it’s going to start dying off soon.
8. I lost a coworker recently (which you may know if you follow me on Twitter). It’s been very difficult and I’ve had a rough moment almost everyday. It’s hard to lose someone you eat lunch with everyday. I’m so grateful that the women I work with are so wonderful; I love my little work family so much and I wouldn’t trade them for anything.
9. The new academic year at work began yesterday. All the new interns are wondering around lost and I’m trying to memorize the look book so I know who’s who. Looks like there are some library users in the group, so I’m really excited about that.
10. I might be dating someone. I’ll keep you posted on that one.
What have you been up to lately?