1. Budget – Spend wisely and put money into savings. Fairly self-explainatory. After last month’s struggle with shopping, I need to focus on watching where my money is going. I do need to hit up some end-of-season sales and maybe find some new clothes for fall, but other than that, I need to not spend too much this month so that I can put some money into savings.
2. Food – Try one new recipe a week. I’m already on the rack track with that this week, but my to-try recipe list is out of control (again!) so it’s time to do some cooking.
3. Blogging – Write everyday. This was a goal last month, and I didn’t really do it. I’ve got a lot of great ideas, I just need to make myself sit down and put them into a post of some kind. This should be a real challenge.
4. Social – Write letters. Yet another fail from last month. I really want to do this, so I’m setting it as a goal for this month. I need some accountability on this one. Maybe this will do it?
5. Personal – Work out twice a week. It doesn’t have to be much; a short walk, some pilates, 10 minutes of cardio. I just need to do something. I’m starting to feel really soft and very out of shape, and that really needs to change.
What are your August goals?