1. Budget – Set new budgets according to my 2011 spending. I did do some work on this at the beginning of the month. I need to take a look (after I pay my January bills) and see what I spent on what so I can adjust my budgets accordingly. But, so far, so good I think.
2. Food – Get back to cooking. I did a little better on this, especially at the beginning of the month. But lately, I’ve slacked off a lot. I’m actually having trouble remembering what I’ve been eating for dinner so that means either I haven’t or it wasn’t that memorable. Obviously, I didn’t cook it, as my dishes are always memorable. 😉
3. Blogging – Get back to blogging. Yeah…this is the first blog post I’ve written in almost a week. So we are going to call this a big fat fail. BUT. I just printed off two calendars to draw up my February and March blogging schedule, so I might be able to get back on track.
4. Social – Be social on a budget. I think this is more of a success than failure. I’ve had A LOT of wedding-related parties this month (one every weekend) which I’ve had to buy gifts for, but they’ve provided me with a meal, so that’s good. And I hung out with some friends while running errands and borrowing clothes, so that was nice and cheap. I’ve been social, and I didn’t spend a ton of money doing it – go me!
5. Personal – Do something active 3 times a week. I tried, really I did. Not like the few times before when I set the goal and didn’t really do much to achieve it. I know that I did yoga or pilates 6 times in the first two weeks of the month. But I’ve slacked off since (as with everything else) towards the end. But some is better than nothing, right?
So, overall, not so great. How did you do this month?