For those of you in the US (and US citizens abroad), I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all have a safe and blessed holiday filled with food, family, and good memories.
Since I love a good list, even on holidays, I thought I would share the 10 things I am most thankful for this Thanksgiving.
1. My amazing parents who love and support me no matter what.
2. My Savior, because without Him this life would be nonexistent.
3. My crazy, adorable, sweet, hysterically funny Caty cat.
4.. The fact that I have a well-paying job that I enjoy despite a crappy economic time.
5. My friends who are always there for me.
6. The online community that has brought me so many blessings and new friends.
7. My lovely house.
8. My extended family and getting to spend time with them over this holiday weekend because of both Thanksgiving and a wedding.
9. The craziness of college football and the high probability that Alabama will get to go to the national championship. (what? I can’t be thankful for football?) Also, ROLL TIDE.
10. YOU. I am so thankful that you come and read all the random things I have to say every day. I cannot express my thanks and gratefulness to you enough.
What are you thankful for today (and all year)?