Okay, okay, it’s mid-October and Fall really hasn’t arrived in Alabama yet. On the upside, I haven’t run the air conditioner in almost a week, which is certainly a start. Is it Fall where you live yet?
Here are some things I love about Fall:
1. The need for a jacket in the mornings and at night.
2. The smell of a good fall candle burning in the house.
3. Football season (duh)
5. Watching the leaves change
6. Warm, comforting soups with fresh baked bread
7. The first day of really cool weather
8. Football season (it bears repeating because it’s so incredibly awesome)
9. Boots and scarves
10. Knowing that the holidays are just around the corner!
What do you love about Fall?